Tuesday, July 30, 2013

POST 2

So this is my second post for my blog and in it there are three more KHL jerseys from the redesign.

Traktor Chelyabinsk
For this jersey I used the rarely used old Ottawa third jersey template. I added outlining to the parts of the jersey that didn't have it before. I also modified the striping pattern. NOB is for Petri Kontiola. 

Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod
First of all I love the logo that Nizhny Novgorod uses, because I have noticed some people don't like it and I still have no clue why. I also like the huge amount of white on their home jerseys so I kept it. NOB is for Wojtek Wolski.

UHC Dynamo Moskva
For probably the most known Russian hockey team (I say probably because CSKA Moscow [Moskva] is pretty popular too). I put Islanders-like striping on the old Oilers template, and added piping and hem stripes. To add to the classic striping I used a lace-up collar. NOB is for ex-Leaf Leo Komarov.

That concludes POST 2, have a great rest of your day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment