Monday, August 5, 2013

3 More and a Concept for a Contest

In today's post three more KHL jerseys will appear and one special jersey also by me. 

Atlant Mytishchi 
For Atlant who just updated their logo (you hear that Sportslogos.net?) I gave them a Nashville-esque look. Except with a blue jersey too. I used piping as a way to balance the colors, and semi-modern numbers. NOB is for last years SM-Liiga scoring leader Juha-Pekka Haataja.

Spartak Moscow
Although the red jersey may just be pretty much a Red Wings jersey with a yoke stripe and a tie-down collar, I tried to make the white jersey different. So a yoke cuffs and phantom stripes (that is what I am calling them, like a phantom yoke right?) were made and the phantom stripes are what I like most. NOB is for Jeff Glass

Dinamo Minsk
This is one of my more recent concepts, and it uses Dallas's new template, which I love (the template and the jerseys in general). These jerseys, if you notice, aren't that original, as they are direct recolors of Dallas's jerseys, (yes even the striping) but they still look good to me. NOB is for Lars Haugen. 

Warrior Cup Challenge Jerseys
For HJC's Warrior Cup Challenge competition I made this. I really can't say much for this one other than it's made on the Capitals old template with added yoke stripes and a star on the cuff. The CCM sock template was made by me and will be available in my templates page soon along with a CCM jersey to match. NOB is for the great USA, and the 76, if you don't know, is for 1776 the year USA declared independence from Britain. Give me your opinion on these jerseys in the comments as I haven't sent it in yet. 

USA! USA! USA! Bye and have a good rest of your day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment