Saturday, August 31, 2013

Some Concepts

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't posted for 11 days, so here's one. Also if you want to see more of my posts check HCI. For this post I won't comment on them so any criticism in the comments is helpful.

Severstal Cherepovets
Montana State Bobcats
Mississippi Surge
Since the name of the blog is Jake88JerseyConcepts (no mention of hockey anywhere) I made these and now they are on the blog.
Team Finland Yakball

Penn State Yakball

So if you don't like any of these, just tell me. If I like your suggestion maybe I will use it. 
Thanks for reading, and I hope the rest of the day is good for all of you, bye!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. http://yakball.webs.com/ This is the website, I orginially found it on Sportslogos.net here, http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/85685-yakball-concepts/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry meant to reply to you (that change has been made).

      Delete
  3. Have you ever thought of submitting to Icethetics? As much as it pains me to say it the MSU concept is pretty bad ass.

    ReplyDelete